Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 5 of Crest White Strips! Review!

Day 5 Crest White Strips Review!
 
 
So I have to admit, the first two days of whitening was actually somewhat painful. I have whitened my teeth with lower level strips plenty of times, and have never experienced any pain from it whatsoever. However, with these strips I started noticing sharp pains that went far down into my root  while whitening. Crest did mention that pain might occur, but it would be temporary, and they were right!
 
The pain has completely ended and I have still used the strips every day and have felt no more pain. I think my teeth needed to get used to the strong whitening power, and they have! The results are still so noticeable! My teeth are already so much whiter and look fantastic! I am so excited to post some pictures of my results thus far.
 
I still highly recommend this product. My teeth are so much whiter, even after only 5 uses out of the 20. I will keep posting more results, and the next post will include pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment