Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ferrero Rocher Golden Gift!!

Ferrero Rocher Chocolates!

 
OH MY GOODNESS! I am SO excited that I was chosen by Influenster and Ferrero Rocher to receive the "Golden Gift". I came home the other day to find a package from Influenster and opened it up, and found this beautifully wrapped gift containing 18 Ferrero Rocher chocolates!! YUMMY!!!!!!
 
 
I was so excited. If you haven't tried Ferrero Rocher chocolates (which you can find at any grocery store, gas station, Walgreen's..CVS..etc.) YOU HAVE GOT TO CHANGE THAT! They are so addictive an SO good. They have a wonderful crunchy shell, and after that is the smoothest chocolate ever, and then a hazelnut! If you like chocolate, you will LOVE them. They are so adorably wrapped and taste so delicious! This would make a great stocking stuffer for the holiday season!
 
 
I have to say thank-you so much to Influenster and Ferrero Rocher for choosing me to have the Golden Gift. My family and I really enjoyed having the chocolates..yes..they were eaten in two days...ALL of them! I hope everyone gets the chance to try them!!

To learn more about these amazing chocolates, go to their website! Heres the link: www.ferrerorocherusa.com


No comments:

Post a Comment