Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Influenster Holiday VoxBox!

Influenster Holiday VoxBox!!!!

 
 
I was SO excited when I saw that I qualified for another VoxBox fron Influenster! I have been having so much fun reviewing the awesome products they have allowed me to try out, and was ecstatic to hear I was going to receive another box!!
 
I immediately opened the box as soon as I got home and found awesome products that I had never tried before!!
 
The products and my thoughts listed below!!:
 
  1. Goody Quick Style Brush- I LOVED that this brush was in the box because just a few days  prior, I almost bought the brush myself! I have used the brush every day after I wash my hair (my sister uses it as well!) and we both have noticed a HUGE difference in how quickly it helps dry our hair out! It really does make a huge difference and I recommend it to anyone who has hair like mine that takes FOREVER to dry!!
  2.  Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal- I AM OBSESSED WITH OATMEAL! I seriously was so  excited when I saw this in the box..and immediately made it for breakfast. I received the cherry  pistachio flavor, and I thought it was delicious! It also was VERY easy and quick to make. Def. a wonderful breakfast/snack for people on the go! However, I personally like my oatmeal to be a lot lighter and not so crammed full of nuts! But I still really enjoyed it and I am going to purchase various other flavors in the future!
  3. NYC Liquid Lipshine in the color Nude York City- How did Influenster know my obsession with lipgloss? I was so excited to try this color, and I wore it all night for a Holiday Party! It looks great over ALL lipcolors, and has a really pretty shimmer to it! It also isn't too sticky like many other lipglosses! Def will re purchase!!
  4. Kiss Nail Dress in the color Princess- I have been wanting to try these for so long!! I got the color "princess". They have a cheetah print with little silver shimmers on them! I also wore them to my holiday party! They did take a little long to put on, but I also was a first-timer!! They are still on my nails chip free after day four..so far so good! I have gotten SO many compliments and people keep asking how I got them to look so perfect!!!
  5. EBoost Natural Energy dietary supplement in the Pink Lemonade flavor- I was SUPER hesitant to try this out because powders sometimes freak me out! But I decided it was worth a shot, and the super cute pink packaging helped a lot too:). Turns out I really really enjoyed the taste! I drank the powder mixed in to ice cold water prior to a work-out. I really do feel like I had a little bit of an extra energy boost, and I didn't feel so beat after the work out session. I am going to the store to buy a larger pack of these!!
  6. Sole Society $25.00 Gift Coupon!- How awesome is this?! $25.00 off a pair of shoes, um..yes please!! I am SO excited to try this site out! I haven't purchased the shoes yet..but when I do..I will do a full review!!

As always, thanks so much Influenster for selecting me to review these products! I love everything you send me!!! If anyone has any questions about any of the products listed, please let me know!! Happy Holidays!:)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment